100 Pipers Price in Kolkata [Jan 2024]

100 pipers price in Kolkata-: Kolkata is the second largest city in India after Mumbai. The people of Kolkata love to eat fish with drinks. Are you one of them? If yes then in this article I am going to share the current 100 Pipers price in Kolkata.

100 pipers is one of the oldest blended Scotch Whisky produced by Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd. It is also a blend of 28-30 Whiskies from Scotland. 100 Pipers Whisky is considered the number Two standard Whisky in Asia and the number One standard Whisky in Thailand by its company.

In this article we will check-:[100 pipers price in Kolkata]

  • 100 pipers price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 90ml whisky price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 180ml whisky price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 375ml whisky price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 750ml price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 1l whisky price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers 12 years price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers whisky price in Kolkata
  • 100 pipers cost in Kolkata

100 Pipers Price in Kolkata

Brand VolumePrice
100 pipers price in Kolkata60mlRs.110/-
100 pipers price in Kolkata90mlRs.160/-
100 pipers price in Kolkata180mlRs.380/-
100 pipers price in Kolkata375mlRs.720/-
100 pipers price in Kolkata750mlRs.1380/-
100 pipers price in Kolkata1000ml/1lRs.1550/-

100 Pipers have established its market in India at a very huge level. If you are living in Kolkata or looking for the finest whiskey to enjoy your evening then you must try 100 Pipers .

About 100 Pipers Whisky

The 100 Pipers Whisky is known for its smooth taste and smoky flavor. It is one of the top-selling Whiskies around the world especially in India. 100 Pipers Whisky is a very famous & known whisky in the Indian market right now.  The color of 100 Pipers is lightly golden and looks like some premium Whisky in India. 100 Pipers have received a Gold Medal at “The Asian Spirits Masters 2014”

Details of 100 Pipers given below-[100 pipers price in Kolkata]

Brand Name100 Pipers
Alcohol Percentage42.8%
FlavorLight Golden
FlavourSmooth and Smoky
IngredientsMixture of 25-30 selected Malt Whiskies

100 Pipers alcohol percentage

This premium 100 Pipers Whisky contains 42.8% alcohol by volume (80% proof). It means that 40% ethanol and the remaining 60% water or other ingredients have been used in this alcohol.

Well, this is the standard set for most of blended Scotch Whiskies. 100 Pipers is a blended Scotch Whisky that is made up of blending 25-30 single malt & grain Whiskies.

100 Pipers variants

100 Pipers Whisky comes in two variants. The first one is 100 Pipers Whisky and the second is 100 Pipers 12 Years Old Whisky.

The first one 100 Pipers Whisky contains only 42.8% alcohol while the second one 100 Pipers 12 Years Old Whisky contains only 40% alcohol as compared to the first one.

100 Pipers Whisky Review

100 Pipers Price in Kolkata(FAQ)

Is 100 Pipers good?

Yes, 100 Pipers is considered a very good whisky among the whiskies in India right now. This is the first choice of many Indians over other Whiskies.

How to open 100 Pipers Bottle?

First, unscrew the bottle cap then insert a knife underneath the metal wrapping around the bottleneck slice from top to bottom. Now you have to make a cut in tabs securing the stopper to the whisky bottle and then lift the stopper out of the bottle.

Is 100 Pipers whiskey or Scotch?

100 Pipers is a blended Scotch whisky that is made by mixing some of the best 25-30 malts Whiskies in the Speyside region.

Is 100 pipers good for health?

Yes if taken at a moderate level. 100 Pipers is good for health.

What to mix with 100 pipers?

You can mix 100 Pipers with water, ice cubes, mint, and cold drinks for cocktails.

What is 100 pipers 180ml price in Kolkata?

The 100 Pipers 180ml price in Kolkata is Rs.380/-

What is 100 pipers 375ml price in Kolkata?

The 100 Pipers 375ml Price in Kolkata is Rs.720/-

What is 100 pipers 750ml price in Kolkata?

The 100 Pipers 750ml Price in Kolkata is Rs.1380/-

What is 100 pipers 1000ml price in Kolkata?

The 100 pipers 1000ml price in Kolkata is Rs.1550/-


I hope now you know the 100 Pipers Scotch Whisky price in Kolkata.
Kindly note that prices of alcohol differ from state to state due to various types of taxes. We recommend you kindly visit your nearest alcohol shop (Theka) for the latest prices of alcoholic beverages. If you have any queries regarding 100 Pipers price in Kolkata you can share them in the comment section below.
Thanks for visiting mywhiskyprice.in ..

Check out other liquor prices in Kolkata-:

Red Label Whisky Price in Kolkata 2023  
Vat 69 Whisky Price in Kolkata 2023  
Old Monk Price in Kolkata 2023  

Leave a Comment